Gallery+ provides several methods for storing your images in galleries:
- Gallery+ galleries utilising WP media library
- WP galleries in existing posts and pages
- NextGen Gallery galleries
Here we are going to talk about the first method, setting up a Gallery+ gallery.
When Gallery+ is installed, it adds a menu to you WP admin PizazzWP menu
Go into the PizazzWP Galleries sub-menu and you’ll see no galleries listed at this stage. Click "Add New".
1) Enter a name for the gallery in the first text field.
2) At this stage, it doesn’t hurt to also Publish now, which will save it.
As these are custom post types, they will not appear on your site unless specifically coded to do so. Which is what the Gallery+ block will do.
3) Select and load images. If you are familiar with using images with your posts, this should be straight forward for you. However, unlike inserting an image, we want to insert a series of images as a gallery.
Select and load images. If you are familiar with using images with your posts, this should be straight forward for you. However, unlike inserting an image, we want to insert a series of images as a gallery.
Once all images have uploaded, click “Save all changes”.
The dialog window will now change and show a Gallery option.
Click on the Show button for each image and edit its title (1) and caption (2). These are what appear in the Gallery+ text area.
You can also enter a URL in the Description field (3) if you want to use the option to link from the image to a URL.
When finished – or as you go is even better – click the “Save all changes” button.
Finally, click on "Insert Gallery".
Click Publish to save this Gallery+ gallery.
Your gallery will now be listed in the G+ Galleries
You can proceed into the Headway Visual Editor to add a Gallery+ block!