The Gallery+ block provides a flexible gallery to show off your images, allowing those images to be stored in Gallery+, WordPress and NextGen galleries.
Gallery+ includes Slider, Accordion, Carousel and ThumbGrid styles.
Gallery+ adds two items to the PizzazzWP menu. Firstly, a list of Gallery+ galleries, under the sub-menu heading "Galleries". Adn secondly, it adds a cache refresh option to the PizazzWP sub-menu Tools.
Gallery+ is chock full of features, including:
- Four gallery styles – Sldier, Accordion, Carousel and ThumbGrid
- Resize options for display image now are: Crop, Stretch, Match Height, Match Width, and Fit to Height and Width
- Navigation button styles. Now 50 to choose from.
- Can use galleries in WP posts and pages
- Enhancements to Lightbox viewer
- Zom Inside and ZoomUp methods to view larger image
- Ability to link from a thumbnail or image to a URL
- Option in WP admin to refresh the Gallery+ image cache Galleries can be shown in a block or embedded in the page’s content using a simple shortcode
- Horizontal or vertical navigation positioned left, right, top or bottom
- Option to place text at the top or bottom of images
- Uses standard WordPress media library via Gallery+ custom post type
- Can use existing galleries in NextGen Gallery
- Built-in lightbox for viewing full image
- Multiple navigation button styles
- Create and use your own navigation buttons (requires Photoshop skills)
- Vertical crop alignment of images
- Horizontal crop alignment of images
- Frame border and frame padding allows book style or photo style designs
- CSS3 enhancements of frame shadow and rotation (supported browsers only)
- Sample gallery built-in
- WordPress 3.2 or greater
- Headway 3.0 or greater
- NextGen galleries require NextGen plugin installed and activated
- PHP with GD image processing library (99% of hosts provide this by default).
Technical support: email@example.com
Headway Themes support: support.headwaythemes.com
WordPress user support: wordpress.org/support
This document © Copyright 2011-2012, Chris Howard
Author: Chris Howard
Last update: 25 February 2012
Gallery+ version: 1.3 and greater
WordPress is an Open Source, content management system (CMS) and a project of wordpress.org.