Blocks on the current layout can be embedded with the page’s content using [ embedblock] shortcode.
Note: Leave out the space after the first square bracket – it’s just thereso WordPress won’t try to execute the shortcode.
The grey block of text is a Text block that has been embedded directly into the page content using the embedblock shortcode as shown below
[ embedblock] shortcode usage
To use the [ embedblock] shortcode, options are:
- id = block id (numeric. ID of block to embed. This is required)
- width = number (Width in pixels)
- wrap = on|off (wrap text around embedded block if aligned left or right)
- align = left|centre|center|right (align the embedded block)
- lpadding = number (adds this padding to left of block)
- rpadding = number (adds this padding to right of block)
Example: [ embedblock id=47 width=150 align=centre wrap=on]
If you enter [ embedblock] with no options, it will show the above options.